14 hours (usually 2 days including breaks)
- An understanding of information security
- System administrators
Juniper Networks provides networking hardware and software. Junos OS enables the creation of advanced firewalls that prevent malware intrusion.
This instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote) is aimed at system administrators who wish to prevent malware intrusion with Juniper firewalls.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up the necessary virtual environment to start integrating Juniper firewalls into networks.
- Manage packet flow for transit traffic.
- Troubleshoot a Juniper device network.
- Integrate third-party feeds to block intrusion.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Juniper Networks and Cybersecurity
- Specifications and platforms used in Juniper Networks
- Juniper Networks ecosystem
- Traffic processing
- Deployment options
- Firewall behavior
Overview of Malware
Preparing the Virtual Labratory
- Installing and configuring VirtualBox
- Installing and configuring Juno OS OVS files in VirtualBox
Juniper Configuration Basics
- Navigating CLI and interface functionality
- Managing system logging
- Creating and configuring policies
- Using a policy scheduler
- Configuring AGL
Routing and Firewalls
- Creating routing policies
- Applying routing policies
- Configuring firewall filters
Best Practices when Troubleshooting in Juniper
- Hard drive
- Compact flash issues
- Memory issues
Summary and Conclusion
The scope of training and practical approach to the issue seemed very promising. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the lecturer does not deal with the administration of the Linux system on a daily basis - in my opinion, he is not able to thoroughly cover the topic related to Linux Security. He couldn't answer us many practical questions - he was looking for her on Wikipedia. We also make nmap and Nessus scans ourselves and were interested in answers to specific, detailed questions.
Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o.
Course:Network Security in Linux
Some of our clients
is growing fast!
We are looking to expand our presence in the Philippines!
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- expand business in the Philippines
- recruit local talent (sales, agents, trainers, consultants)
- recruit local trainers and consultants
- Artificial Intelligence and Big Data systems to support your local operation
- high-tech automation
- continuously upgraded course catalogue and content
- good fun in international team
If you are interested in running a high-tech, high-quality training and consulting business.Apply now!