Online or onsite, instructor-led live Boomi training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use Boomi to build, manage, and deploy integration platforms for cloud-based solutions.
Boomi training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Boomi trainings in the Philippines can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
Boomi is also known as Dell Boomi.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Trainer is trying to answer to the additional requests, even if it involves to change his plans.
Course: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
very friendly and accommodating. After the first day when he realized we were more advanced he re-structured the course and customized it to our needs.
Apex Global Solutions
Course: Data Analytics Process, Cloud Solutions, and Power BI Solutions
Boomi Course Outlines in the Philippines
- Use AtomSphere and work with Boomi documents.
- Create and design complex integration processes for advanced logic and data processing.
- Manage deploy integration processes, logging, and reporting.
- Capture and handle errors.
- Apply best practices and techniques for integrating with Boomi.
- Set up the necessary environment to start building integrations with Boomi.
- Understand Boomi AtomSphere's features, architecture, and core concepts.
- Learn how to design, build, and deploy integration processes with Boomi.
- Use Boomi's dashboard and reporting options to monitor applications.
- Manage configurations and deployments for Atom, Molecule, and Atom Cloud.
- Enable web services and API integration and management with Boomi.