Online or onsite, instructor-led live Magento training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Magento e-commerce platform.
Magento training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Magento training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the Philippines or in NobleProg corporate training centers in the Philippines.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The fact that we got a good look around the application and some under the covers review as well.
PartyLite Gifts INC
Course: Deploying Magento 2.1 for eCommerce
The trainer was always willing to provide creative solution ideas to our environement. This was new and fresh.
Course: Magento for Merchants
The trainer's knowledge and ability to understand how our customizations affect the overall Magento structure.
Course: Magento for Merchants
The insights that Ahmed had on the subject
Course: Magento 2: Theme Development
Magento Course Outlines in the Philippines
- understand Magenta’s structure and deployment mechanisms
- carry out installation / production environment / architecture tasks and configuration
- assess code quality, perform debugging, monitoring
- implement advanced production like elastic search, multiple websites and logging
- customize Magento's webstore to their specific requirements
- Have a comprehensive, expert user level understanding of Magento usage and functionality.
- Be able to independently run and manage multiple websites and stores based on business needs.
- Be able to streamline business activity by simplifying and minimizing daily administration and maintenance efforts.
- Sales reps
- Sales processing agents
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
In this instructor-led, live training (onsite or remote), participants will learn about Mageto's features, strengths, weaknesses, and strategies for implementing Magento within an organization. Case studies are also provided to illustrate successful and unsuccessful implementations of Magento in the real-world. In addition to observing the past, we discuss future trends in the adoption of Magento in the market. By the end of this training, participants will understand how to:
- Manage sales, inventory and customers using the Magento back-end
- Set up and manage the front-end for a truly customized user experience
- Integrate existing systems with a Magento e-commerce solution
- Integrate existing systems with partners who themselves use Magento
- Managers investigating e-commerce solutions
- Engineers considering implementing Magento in their organizations
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and live demonstrations
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
- Master Magento 2 development patterns, design patterns, and approaches.
- Create and personalize themes in Magento 2.
- Implement customizations to Magento 2 functionality with extensions.
- Understand the architecture, features, and core functionalities of Magento.
- Learn how to create user stories, use cases, and workflows based on real-world scenarios.
- Use tools and templates available in Magento to gather and define the functional requirements.
- Define the integration and infrastructure requirements for design and development.
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing e-commerce sites with Magento.
- Understand the architecture, core concepts, modules, and file structure in Magento.
- Develop a functional and robust online store by customizing Magento components and modules.
- Implement security enhancement practices in Magento to reduce vulnerabilities and potential cyber attacks.
- Set up the necessary development environment to start developing enterprise e-commerce sites using Magento Commerce Cloud.
- Understand the infrastructure, technology stack, and services required to host an online store in the Cloud.
- Learn how to configure and manage a cloud project in Magento using the Project Web Interface and CLI.
- Integrate supported services (Fastly, New Relic, Blackfire, and Sendgrid) to optimize the site performance and features.
- Configure and maintain a highly secure platform to eliminate cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Build, test, and deploy sites to staging and production, and then perform post-launch checks and maintenance.