Local, instructor-led live Kong training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to set up and monitor a Kong API gateway to manage microservices traffic.
Kong training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Kong training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the Philippines or in NobleProg corporate training centers in the Philippines. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Kong Course Outlines in the Philippines
This instructor-led, live training in the Philippines (onsite or remote) is aimed at engineers who wish to set up a Kong API gateway to manage traffic to and from their microservices.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure a Kong cluster.
- Manage a Kong API gateway to provide a single communication point for accessing API.
- Control web services traffic at a granular level.
- Secure APIs by authenticating access.
- Control traffic through rate limiting and quotas.
- Monitor, log and analyze API traffic using a third-party solution such as ELK stack.
Other regions in the Philippines
Consulting in the Philippines
Weekend Kong courses, Evening Kong API training, Kong API boot camp, Kong API instructor-led, Weekend Kong API training, Evening Kong API courses, Kong coaching, Kong API instructor, Kong trainer, Kong training courses, Kong API classes, Kong API on-site, Kong API private courses, Kong API one on one training