Local, instructor-led live Photoshop training courses demonstrate through interactive discussion and hands-on practice the fundamentals of Photoshop and how to use it.
Photoshop training is available as "onsite live training" or "remote live training". Onsite live Photoshop trainings in the Philippines can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
The trainer listened to my wishes and adjusted the training meeting my specific needs.
Small group of 3! In addition, flexibility, adjustment to the needs of trainees, good timing to make it all, despite deviations from the program, help with the task, but not as a ready solution only more hints, which is definitely YES!
Anna Żebracka - NEXBIO Spółka z o.o.; Na gładko waxing academy Agata Brus; Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno - Usługowe INWEX Sp. z o.o.; Optima Marek Kozaczuk
- principles of creating computer graphics and desktop publishing - ways of defining and working with color - differences between vector and bitmap graphics - ways to customize color photos and graphics - principles of retouching and creating photomontages - create your own illustrations and graphics - entrusted to adapt to the needs of graphic material composition and printing - how to do logo and logos - create interesting charts and tables - create business cards and letterhead - creating labels, diplomas, invitations - preparation of leaflets - how to format text - use of spot colors - principles of preparing to print - digital printing, offset printing, screen printing
Sample topics of classes:
- my poster - portrait - expanse - my catalog - my face - billboard - my logo
- Smooth operation of the program - Issues and printing technology - Adjustments and photo retouching - Adjust colors - Red-eye removal - Adjust the brightness and contrast - Adjust the size - Improve sharpness - Compose multiple photos into a single image - Improve the quality of old, damaged photographs - Create a sepia effect - Cutting objects from the background - Construction of the image, color models, the basic concepts and formats - work with layers and masks - Tool selection and tool path vector - Styles and Effects - Work with the text - Adjust color photos and graphics - Correction layer - Automation - History of the document - Retouching and montages - Save your work
We invite you to take part in a course devoted to image processing using Adobe Photoshop.
The course is aimed at those who want to learn how to "fight" with the colors, how to "save" the image to prepare them for the show, how to do the editing, retouching, collage, how to use the RAW format ...
We will show how you can fine-tune shots so that they drawn from the best. We will discuss all the tools at work photo editor.
You will have the opportunity to acquire new knowledge illustrated dozens of examples and preserve it in the form of exercises performed under the care of the teacher. In addition, you can access the prepared materials. Benefit from the experience of experts to save time avoiding random walk.
In this instructor-led, live training, participants will learn how to use Adobe Photoshop's photo-enhancement features as they step through a series of hands-on exercises to improve the quality of a set of sample photographs.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Apply Photoshop's photo enhancing features to alter the quality of a photograph - Adjust the sharpness and blur to bring out the key features of a photograph - Change the coloring and facial expressions in photographs - Prepare photographs for printing or development
- Photography beginners and enthusiasts
Format of the course
- Part lecture, part discussion, exercises and heavy hands-on practice
- principles of creating computer graphics and desktop publishing - ways of defining and working with color - differences between vector and bitmap graphics - ways to customize color photos and graphics - principles of retouching and creating photomontages - create your own illustrations and graphics - entrusted to adapt to the needs of graphic material composition and printing - how the logo and logos - create interesting charts and tables - create business cards and letterhead - creating labels, diplomas, invitations - preparation of leaflets, banners print preparation and billboards - how to format text - creating style sheets and formatting styles - use of additional colors - principles of preparing to print publication - digital printing, offset printing, solvent
- to create computer graphics - how to make photos look better - the rules of retouching and creating photomontages - how to prepare logos, charts, tables and illustrations - ho to prepare business cards, simple advertising, billboard and leaflets - basis of preparation your graphics for print and Web applications
- my poster - portrait - space - my catalog - my face - billboard - my logo