Online or onsite, instructor-led live XQuery training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of XQuery.
XQuery training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live XQuery training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the Philippines or in NobleProg corporate training centers in the Philippines.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
I was very lucky to have one-to-one training and it gave me a good grounding in the subject as well as exploring some of my real use-cases that were really complex.
XQuery Course Outlines in the Philippines
- A high-level overview and quick tour of XQuery
- Information to write sophisticated queries, without being bogged down by the details of types, namespaces, and schemas
- Advanced concepts for users who want to take advantage of modularity, namespaces, typing and schemas
- Guidelines for working with specific types of data, such as numbers, strings, dates, URIs and processing instructions
- A complete alphabetical reference to the built-in functions and types
Participants will also learn about XQuery's support for filtering, sorting, and grouping data, as well as how to use FLWOR expressions, XPath, and XQuery tools for extracting and combining information. During the training they will find out how to apply all of these tools to a wide variety of data sources, and how to recombine information from multiple sources into a single final output result.