Online or onsite, instructor-led live FortiGate training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use FortiGate NGFW's advanced security-driven network systems to protect an organization from internal and external threats.
FortiGate training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. The Philippines onsite live FortiGate trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
FortiGate Course Outlines in the Philippines
- Understand Fortinet's product portfolio and the role of FortiOS in network security.
- Implement effective firewall policies, security profiles, and Network Address Translation (NAT).
- Utilize security services and ensure network redundancy and failover.
- Implement security best practices and optimize security policies for compliance and threat mitigation.
- Install and configure the preferred FortiGate NGFW software and hardware model.
- Operate and employ FortiGate NGFW to improve the efficiency of system administration tasks.
- Manage various forms of external and internal threats using FortiGate features.
- Integrate FortiGate security fabric with the entire IT infrastructure to provide quick automated protection.
- Ensure long-term protection from attacks with independent and continuous FortiGate threat intelligence.
- Troubleshoot the most common firewall system setup errors relevant to FortiGate NGFWs.
- Implement Fortinet security solutions in other enterprise applications.